One of the most awaited events of the year is going to be held from 23-26 September in an online format. The Conference will explore topics such as start-ups and new opportunities in FinTech, AI, alternative data and quantitative fund management using Sentiment Analysis. Additionally, the conference will address security problems in FinTech and news sentiment analysis, which is one of the rapidly developing areas in the finance sphere.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) and Sentiment Analysis are said to “predict the future through analysing the past” – the Holy Grail of the finance sector. They can replicate cognitive decisions AI & ML are gaining adoption in the financial services industry especially in the context of compliance, investment decisions and risk management.
This conference not only explores the applications of AI & ML in the financial services industry but also goes on to identify the investment opportunities of sharing knowledge and exploiting IP in the finance domain.
Participating in this conference will benefit you in the following ways:
- Learn how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in technological advances for yourself and your company
- Find out about the impact of Alternative Data from multiple sources
- Benefit from the experience of world class presenters from UK, US and India
- Gain exclusive insights into pioneering projects in AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis in Finance
- Programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors
On the first day of the conference programme, there are two thematic divisions. The topics of these thematic seminars are: start-ups and new opportunities in FinTech. Each of these themes consists of several talks by professionals of finance industry from UK, India and other countries. The second Conference day starts with the two topics: security in FinTech and AI, alternative data and quantitative fund management using sentiment analysis. The third date of the conference primarily focuses on news sentiment analysis and its applications. Follow the link in order to learn more about featured speakers of the conference and take a look at the agenda: https://conference.unicom.co.uk/sentiment-analysis/2020/mumbai/